Hi, welcome to ThunderCats wiki! Thanks for your edit to the War Stone page.
- 1 Personal Welcome
- 2 good job!
- 3 good job
- 4 Friends?
- 5 hello.
- 6 Spelling and Grammar
- 7 Greetings!
- 8 Nomination for Rollback Helper
- 9 How's life?
- 10 Upgraded again
- 11 Please visit Talk Page for user Taha Ahmed
- 12 Another Thundercats wiki.
- 13 Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, ThunderCats MineCraft RPG HOOOOOO?
thank you for your interst in the wiki, have fun, look around, check over the policy and Guidelines pages and find a spot and dive in and start editing. above all have fun!Wingman1 10:24, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
keep up the good work.Wingman1 10:27, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you. I'm trying not to overdo anything since I haven't seen the second half of the Thundercats (2011) series. It's not being shown in my area. Taliesin-Kyoshi 11:02, June 16, 2012 (UTC)Taliesin-Kyoshi
here you go let me know if the link works for you.
episode's 1 through 25 (so far) (complete and uncut.)Wingman1 11:43, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks. :) I'll check it out! :DTaliesin-Kyoshi 12:00, June 16, 2012 (UTC)Taliesin-Kyoshi
Hai, i'm Josef, and i'm new here, so i need a lot of help....
Could you help me?
if you could sence you seam to like spell checking could you check the Panthro (2011 TV series) page for spelling errors? i got to go in to work in a bit and i was told on that talk page it had some.
Wingman1 19:56, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
Sure. Just to let you know I'm in the middle of a HUGE school project so I'm only going to have a few moments of time to spare for this, but I will look over that webpage and correct all spelling error I find. (And all grammatical ones as well.) Taliesin-Kyoshi (talk) 06:28, September 28, 2012 (UTC)Taliesin-Kyoshi
i want to thank you for your edits. keep up the good work. Wingman1 10:21, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
Spelling and Grammar
that happens to me a lot. use the preview to look at you edits before you publish, to be sure.
Wingman1 03:44, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I just wanted to thank you for cleaning up some of the articles that I have created. I usually do all my edits in "Source" mode so sometimes end up not noticing spelling/grammar errors. I hope you will continue to polish up my articles. :-) Thanks. Take care. Wilycub (talk) 12:23, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
Nomination for Rollback Helper
I have Nominated you for Rollback Helper. All you must do is reply on the "Requests for administrator page" agreeing to it. It is a stepping stone nomination that will grant you with abilities at the wiki to rollback bad edits. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 21:17, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
Please visit Talk Page for user Taha Ahmed
I am not going to be here enough to even remotely try to work with this person. I have given you the ability to block or unblock, so the choice is up to you regarding this. They made a mess of this place in a short time so they are at best a major pet project. Please address where you stand on this issue on their talk page and not here. Thank you. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 12:38, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for trusting me with this, but your message is the first I've heard of this problem. Are there places in this Wiki where I can learn more so I understand this problem correctly? I apologise for asking more of you. I've never dealt with something like this before. If you just want to post a link (or web address) or two so I can see the problem(s) first hand, that would be wonderful. Taliesin-Kyoshi (talk) 02:20, July 23, 2014 (UTC)Taliesin-Kyoshi
- First off there is a real Thunderkittens page, which for awhile was blocked from basic user edits. This is why the new article "ThunderKittens" was created. The user thought the old block was still in effect so they went around it. What a know-it-all this new user is. And for the valley of trolldom....
- Talk:Thunderkittens...Meet troll TY... also known at that point as Tycio
- User Talk:Tycio/11...More of the same.
- User talk:Perfectbalance...Same tricks different day and user.
- The person always acts like a new user and that they don't know what they are doing and also uploaded tons of Wilykat and Wilykit images on the pages which they stole from other fan websites. Then they usually focus on building up "their" Thunderkittens page the way they want it. This is a very old game that the same person has done for years. I have no clue how many sock puppets they have made but it gets old. So after reading all that, I'm sure you can see why I'm not dealing with this anymore. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 03:15, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
Another Thundercats wiki.
I'm not sure. I've never dealt with anything like this. But from what I've seen of it so far, it looks like a place where fans can post fan-created stuff - such as original ideas and characters - without cluttering up the official wiki here. My gut instinct is to leave it be and possibly post a link to it on this wiki so fans can learn of it and use it to share their ideas with others. However, I'm very computer- and internet-challenged so I'm not sure if this new TCwiki violates any rules or regulations. I would be very grateful for any advice you could give meas well as any links to webpages that have whatever proof needed to condone a final decision (if you can spare the time). Taliesin-Kyoshi (talk) 13:18, September 28, 2014 (UTC)Taliesin-Kyoshi
Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, ThunderCats MineCraft RPG HOOOOOO?
Hey, thanks for the greeting and the offer of help!
I imagine you have at least heard of the game/phenomenon called MineCraft - I am considering creating a project to recreate the Third Earth map in MineCraft - this would be a complicated project and could even be made into a little ThunderCats RPG by adding character "skins" (art) to the existing characters and monsters. The possibilities are nearly limitless - the first thing that would help is if you thought anyone might be interested in something like that or if it would be okay for me to make some kind of forum postings here (or anywhere you think may be good) about that topic.
Secondly, the thing that brought me to this wonderful wikia - I am on a map hunt! Seeking out any and all maps of Third Earth, any descriptions of geography and any natural features, info on all the sights and peoples/races/creatures ... hoping to collect it all in one place to get a very rich in-depth understanding of this world!
I grew up watching ThunderCats (80s) with my father and now I watch both the old (they prefer it!) and the new series with my kids - they are excited about this idea and they are like little walking talking TC wikias themselves!
Any advice would mean the world to us!
Thanks again for the kind greeting.