Hi, welcome to ThunderCats wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Vlcsnap-2014-03-09-19h17m13s148.jpg page.
Damaging pages, via breaking templates "Warning"
I honestly don't get why you didn't look at the articles after editing them, but you seem to not understand basics in editing at wikis.
- Issue #1... Templates don't work right if you take out fields. They break and then the page looks messy. The "|Title=" and "|image_size=" fields are required, and something has to be filled in as well. Not a if type thing, or option. Take them out and they look like this and they should look like this.
- Image throw ins have also been in some of the edits. While the wiki isn't as consistent on this issue, Random screen caps on a page should only be done if it is pleasing to the flow of the article. If in doubt, make a gallery at the bottom of the page. Here is a page that is pretty much on the money "Exodus".
- Images being uploaded all need to be noted as fair use. Honestly, this is the type of thing that should have been known before even dareing to edit here. All sites that are user content based require it. I must ask now before even bothering to try to fix your images, did you create the screen caps, or are they from another site or google/bing search? Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 15:47, March 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry I didn't read the rules first I just found the site and thought I would update some photos. Mostly all of the images were screen caps there might have been one or two google search images but now that I know I will make sure they are all screen caps going forward.
- I will note all of the images as fair use as well
- As far as the templates I didn't remove any fields, what I did what add the photo to the wiki and then in the template box changed the name of the image to the photo I just added but I didn't remove the field. I didn't realize the templates were breaking. I will review the rules and then give this another try
- Ok Great thanks I got seasons 2, 3, and 4, updated working on season 1 today.
Upper and Lowercase
I did those edits when I first started so I know better now. I will correct those edits. I thought I was just changing the text color I didn't realize that was breaking Jokersglee (talk) 15:24, March 16, 2014 (UTC)Jokersglee
Yes and I have even done corrections where I have fixed the links and turned them red to blue but like I said I didn't realize that at the very beginning when I first started but thanks for pointing that out because now I can correct the episodes back to blueJokersglee (talk) 15:30, March 16, 2014 (UTC)Jokersglee
Actually, it's easy to get, if you're smart. You just need to make, at least, one edit, or comment, each day. I have four on various wikias- although the StarCraft one was tricky to get- I'm working on one for Monsters Versus Aliens- 240 days in on that. Alockwood1 (talk) 15:51, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm sure that all this will work itself out. Joker had a bumpy start, but honestly it isn't easy to get down how wiki's like this one works. I have been trying to not voice myself too much during this, as it is a learning process on Jokers part. Patience is needed more than anything. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 17:27, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not sure why I was blocked for this wiki? At the time I was contributing heavily to this page. I had an issue with not being able to log in for a while and then one day I was blocked. I then couldn't figure out how to contact anyone to find out why. For a long time every once in a blue I would visit the site and wonder what the issue was. When I tried selecting peoples names it would'nt let me access the talk page to send any messages. Today I figured to leave a message on my page and I'm still not sure if anyone will read this but all I was doing was contributing to this page. I realize I must have been doing something wrong but on the flip side of that I also fixed a lot of things on the wiki such as the look and feel of navigating between episodes and uploading a lot of great photos. If I am to be blocked forever thats your choice but my intention was to make the wiki as good as it could be.Jokersglee (talk) 15:49, May 7, 2016 (UTC)
In a day, your account will be unblocked. I am doing so because you should have been given a year block. I wasn't here for all this, but communication was a big issue here. I regret I wasn't active here when all this took place. I am laying out rules and guidelines to work from bit by bit. You are welcome to restart here in a day if you plan on returning. Currently I'm the only active admin, and I'm willing to start a new with things between us and the wiki. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 02:27, May 11, 2020 (UTC)