Hi, welcome to ThunderCats wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Lizards page.
i dissagree, but i idea i just had do a blog post about it and let's get some others invloved and see what they say? does this sound like a good idea to you?Wingman1 22:02, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
you did raise a good point. i think a blog post and dissuasion is they was to go. and sence you brought it up, please feel free to get the ball rolling and start one if you want to.Wingman1 22:17, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Since the consensus was reached the Cat was name of the Species while Thunderian relates to the nation-state Thundera, perhaps now would be a good time to modify the Thunderian page and category to reflect this consensus. Chimera-gui 16:47, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
.......what you said on Devilmanozzy's talk page.
a blog announcing what you are doing and planing on doing might be a good idea. i just made one
bear in mind ya do not have to do it all in one day, unless ya want to. if anyone gives you any problems send them to me or another Admin. i am out a bit on limb here so unless i get overruled by Devilmanozzy, or other users just cry foul, go ahead and go for it as you laid it out above.Wingman1 23:45, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
Permission to Merge
- I understand that you have two articles, War Stone and Eye of Thundera, which both refer to the same thing. With your permission, I would like to merge these articles into a single, detailed, article. Chimera-gui 00:33, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- the War Stone page it the bigger one, but it is most commonly known as the Eye of Thundera, the new page should reflect that. with the appropriate redirects to the new page i have no problems with this. i will give it a shot at a merger tonight and y'all can let me know if that works.Wingman1 01:32, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- if this went the way i planed it the two pages are now more or less combined now, any red link's like the above should be re-done to the to the new page Eye of Thundera (2011 TV series) sense this it what it is mostly know by. and it can be done in such a way as to leave the text read as War Stone or whatever it is needed as.Wingman1 01:55, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- good job.Wingman1 02:34, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Two Forever Bag Pages
Wingman, I flagged that page for deletion because there already there another one here. Please delete the unnecessary page and trust that I know what I am doing. Chimera-gui 18:15, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- wow i did not notice that, good catch.Wingman1 20:03, June 11, 2012 (UTC)